Friday, February 5, 2010

Kymbal's Big Surprise!

KYMBAL'S BIG SURPRISE!

Baby's room

Barbie's room

Bathroom

Kitchen

Den

Living room

Barbie's house


We had a family surprise party for Kymbal Jane! It all started at the beginning of January when Kymbal's Grandpa Chris made the house. A week or two later we went to their house to paint and carpet the house. We snuck the house into my parents bedroom and went to work. When we got home Pam and I started the search for Barbie furniture. I couldn't find anything. Grandma Pam, Chanse and I spent an evening going to people's homes to look at what they had on KSL. Still no luck. Finally the night before her birthday we found a man that made and sold furniture out of his Orem home. We bought it and spent the next morning painting, covering and making pillows and mattresses. My mom and I had so much fun! I kept wondering who this was for me or Kymbal. We had a great time getting this gift together. Kymbal has a great time playing everyday!

2 comments:

Cristy said...

Wow! Looks like you've been working hard! I'll bet she just LOVES it!

Brown Family said...

Sooooo cute!! We want one!!