Sunday, June 7, 2009

Is Secondary Water Really Worth It?





Chanse spent all day working on our secondary water hook-up. What a fun job! With only five trips to Ace, only two trips above our goal of three. It wouldn't have been so long and hard but we had to trench underneath our sidewalk. That is why we are so muddy. After about 3 hours of trying to get it and being unsuccessful, I stuck my hand in the side below where I am standing, and grabbed the pvc pipe and slowly pulled, pushed and dug it out to the other side. Well we sure hope that all that will be worth it in the end. I'm sure it will be. Special thanks to our friendly neighbors who helped entertain Elizabeth, and my mom and sister for having our other two girls or I am quite sure we would be doing the same thing on monday!

1 comment:

Brown Family said...

Holy Cow! That is a lot of work but you two are smiling.. love it :)