Monday, August 18, 2008

Sad day for mom!



Well it's that time again! The dreaded part of the year. When the kids all go back to school. I know I should enjoy it and love it! After all that is the reason that I actually have five minutes to update my blog, but I don't, I just miss the summertime fun we have. My little sweeties are growing up and there is nothing I can do about it! Kymbal got up this morning and got already for school on time too, but she doesn't start until next monday. This week is good practice for all of us to be ready on time. The girls both got new teachers we met them on Friday and they both seem like they will be wonderful teachers. The girls will love school this year I am sure!

2 comments:

Michele said...

We experienced the first day of school today. Just Sophie and I at home now. Guess you and Elizabeth need to come over for a play date. Can't wait to see you all at Christmas.

Lacey Jane said...

Savannah's hair is beautiful!